NAPI and Hub and Spoke partners hosted a workshop open to youth participants across Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, and Libya. The event included a joint session focused on democratic governance and civil society, followed by breakout group discussions where participants discussed how these themes apply to their own country and context.
- Hub and Spoke Program Panel Discussion | Beyond Covid: Avenues for Economic Development in North Africa
- Hub and Spoke Program Workshop | Democratic Governance and Civil Society in Theory and Practice
- Panel Series: Education in Tunisia
- Hub and Spoke Workshop : “Democratic Governance and Civil Society in Theory and Practice
- NAPI Team speaks with RTCI (Radio Tunis Chaîne Internationale)