Engage with Us
Do you envision a large, active, and fruitful participation of North African youth in the elaboration of public policies that will shape their community, country, and region?
Are you passionate about developing skills in research, training, and mentorship? Are you eager to build the capacity of youth, produce evidence-based policy research, foster policy discussions and South-south cooperation?
NAPI is always lookout for talented and passionate people to be part of our team working to assist youth in becoming policy leaders in North Africa.
What happens when you join NAPI team?
- Be part of North African network that acts together for an inclusive participation of youth in the region.
- Build expertise and better understanding of civil society and policy in the North Africa and Middle East.
- Become an agent of change by building the capacity of your surroundings and equipping them with research and professional skills.
- Increase your influence in your community and in the elaboration of public policies in the region.
- Be in an inclusive space where your insights and perspectives matter for the sustainability of our shared mission.
- Strengthen your capacity for action through writing project proposals, implementing them, and getting exposed to networking opportunities.
How to join NAPI?
- Subscribe to our newsletters and be the first to hear about our updates and opportunities: https://northafricanpolicyinitiative.substack.com/publish?utm_source=menu
- Join NAPI Facebook Community and get engaged with leaders and multi-stakeholders in the region and beyond: https://www.facebook.com/groups/3328078120799524
- Fill in this form of interest. We would love to hear what do you think about the association and how do you wish to join. We will email you as soon as possible: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSebKkuRGzjsq5TJjqYwhPXh9XsOCgZQeJ4cFQojP-sBpPFxzw/viewform
- Apply for our vacancies/on training-jobs. No current openings at the moments.
- Follow us on our social media platfroms