Public Policy and How to Influence It with the Mediterranean Youth Water Network | Tuesday, March 16th 2021 NAPI hosted a workshop and webinar with members of the Mediterranean Youth Water Network focused on public policy, the policy cycle, and how youth can influence policy. The webinar focused on water policy issues in different Mediterranean countries. During break-out sessions, participants brainstormed on ways to influence water policy through NGOs, social entrepreneurship, and social movements.
- Hub and Spoke Program Panel Discussion | Beyond Covid: Avenues for Economic Development in North Africa
- Hub and Spoke Program Workshop | Democratic Governance and Civil Society in Theory and Practice
- Panel Series: Education in Tunisia
- Hub and Spoke Workshop : “Democratic Governance and Civil Society in Theory and Practice
- NAPI Team speaks with RTCI (Radio Tunis Chaîne Internationale)