Public Policy and How to Influence It with the Mediterranean Youth Water Network | Tuesday, March 16th 2021 NAPI hosted a workshop and webinar with members of the Mediterranean Youth Water Network focused on public policy, the policy cycle, and how youth can influence policy. The webinar focused on water policy issues in different Mediterranean countries. During break-out sessions, participants brainstormed on ways to influence water policy through NGOs, social entrepreneurship, and social movements.
- Chill-Chat Debate Discussions
- NAPI and MEI series of roundtables in North Africa
- Konrad Adenauer Stiftung – NAPI Civic Engagement workshop
- USAID – International Youth Foundation – NAPI Webinar: Youth Participation in Governance
- Kram Team et NAPI : « Appuis communautaire à la prévention de l’extrémisme violent et de l’exclusion des femmes »